- We are making progress on incorporating the club and achieving not-for-profit status. We should be incorporated within the next week, thanks to our three brave volunteers who agreed to fill the initial board spots: Jeff Faulkner, Larry Stitch and Neal Anderson. Over the next month or so, the Club will be soliciting volunteers to fill committee positions which will spread the work of running the club and help create a stable future for the program.
- We still need additional drivers for the Iowa Tournament, on the Weekend of April 11. The team will drive to Des Moines Friday evening, play 2 games Saturday, one game on Sunday, and drive home Sunday afternoon. We have transportation for approximately 15 players. Please email me, if you are interested in driving.
- We have added two new coaches to our staff, Matt Pinsoneault and Bill Gerking. This should enhance our ability to move the team forward, especially in the absence of Coach Simek, whom we will hope will be returning in the fall.
- Please note that the dues are due on or before March 17, 2008, or there will be a $10 late fee. You can either mail registrations to my home address, which is in the registration packet, or give the forms to me at the pre-season practice.
- We are officially considering a tour to the United Kingdom (Wales and England) for the Spring of 2009. We anticipate that the total cost will be about $1,500 to $2,000 and would likely travel over the Elmbrook School District's spring break.
Registration forms for the Spring 2008 season can be found at our google-group. If you are new to the club, you can follow this link to the google group and request membership so that you can access the forms.
The spring schedule is posted on the Blog here.