Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Post-Match Hospitality for Oct. 21

Steve L. (Liza's dad) suggested the following for the post-match hospitality this weekend:

How about we do a chili party like we have the last couple of years. If we could get 5 or 6 parents to cook a pot of chili (one vegetarian if
possible), I will cook and bring all the noodles and some condiments
like, peppers, oyster crackers etc. and I will pick up all the drinks
(water, Gatoaid, etc). I will also bring bowls and forks.

So the other things that need to be brought:

Chili - 5 or 6 pots
Deserts
Condiments like Cheese, Sour Cream, Onions, Etc.
Fruit
More Deserts

Let me know if I forgot anything.



This sounds like a good idea to me. Please email the list-serv, Steve or me to follow-up on the other items. As always, thank you for everyone's efforts.

No comments: