Friday, March 14, 2008

Practice Dates and Locations

Currently, our home field (Brookfield Christian) is still very muddy and cannot sustain the wear on the field for practices. In addition, I have several work commitments that will keep me from attending our scheduled practices over the next few weeks. Therefore, I am publishing this revised practice schedule in hopes that we will be able to have practices over during the Brookfield spring break.

Please note that this practice schedule will provide us with 6 practices prior to our game with Catholic Memorial and only 9 practices prior to the Iowa trip. Practice attendance is imperative. That said, I understand that during spring break and with a changed schedule, attendance may not work for some players.

During the week of Spring Break we will practice Tuesday, March 25, Thursday, March 27, and Friday, March 28 from 4:00 to 6:00. The location is to be determined. I am working on an alternative field location and should have an answer by the end of next week.

We will resume our regular practice schedule (Mon., Wed. Thurs.) beginning on March 31. I will let you know as soon as I find out the location of our practices.

I would note for new players, that the Fall season is not so haphazard as the match schedules are established for conference play and we do not have the same problems with weather and field conditions.

No comments: